Yes you can! Gurn allows you to save your web pages as a Tab collection. This is a great feature if you want to save all the Tabs you're working on so you can come back to them later.
Check out the video below to see how, and install below. Step-by-step instructions for saving Tabs are further down the page.
Step-by-step instructions for saving your Tabs to Gurn:
- Click on the Gurn extension
- Click Tabs in the top-right corner
- Deselect any Tabs you don’t want saved into the collection
- Then add a quick description of the collection
- You can also add Tags - this makes it easier to find the collection when you start to build up multiple collections
- Once you are happy with your collection press
Click here to see how to reopen your Tabs once they're saved!